Monday, September 21, 2015

Silverbacks return in Duos

 

On Wednesday, September 23rd at 7:30pm, Improv comedy group Silverbacks is happy to bring back “Duos.”

Improvisers will perform sets of scenes with just two performers – exploring deep relationships between two characters. The Silverbacks are also happy to announce that this show will be “Pay-What-You-Can.” All ages are welcome at Silverbacks shows.

Wednesday September 23, 2015 at 7:30 pm
Theatre 810 - 810 Jefferson St. Lafayette, Louisiana 70501
PAY WHAT YOU CAN
Reservations by calling: (337) 484-0172

Elaine and Sarah Mikayla, 2014 Duo Show. Photo by Gwen Aucoin
Rick and Steve, 2014 Duo Show. Photo by Gwen Aucoin
Nico and Jason, 2014 Duo Show.
Photo by Gwen Aucoin



3 comments:

  1. Wonderful blog! I truly love how it’s easy on my eyes as well as the info are well written.

    segerstrom center schedule

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    martial arts movies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog and your all presenting information are very great and it's really good well done.
    Il vendicatore tossico

    ReplyDelete